We usually work with the best known makes of engines in the region:
- Solé Diesel: 90 engines sold.
- Cummins: 20 engines sold.
- We also regularly help customers with the following makes of engines: Caterpillar, Mann, Iveco, Lombardini etc.
Trade relations with Volvo PentaIn 1989 Tallers Cornet started its trade relations with Volvo Penta as a Service Dealer, even though we had already worked before with Volvo Penta engines.
- In the port of La Ràpita, in 1989 there were just two Volvo Penta engines working in fishing boats, one of them was installed by Tallers Cornet.
- For pleasure crafts, there were about five or six engines in our area.
While we have been acting as dealers for the region more than 301 engines for fishing boats, comercial and leisure. Leisure craft have been sold to customers who have chosen Volvo Penta as their preferred brand.
In 2009 we were named as the Volvo Penta Centre for Tarragona province and for Castellón province as far south as Oropesa.
In 2010 we increased our dealership to include the area as far north as the city of Barcelona as far south as Oropesa..
In 2004 the workshop was moved to its present location in the Industrial Estate near to the port and transport links. Our facilities are in premises of some 4,000m2 .
- 2,000m2 of which are workshop.
- 1,000m2 are used for office space and a spare parts warehouse.
- Training room.
- Showroom and engine display.
The generational renewal has seen Angel Cornet and Pau Cornet join the business in 2006 and 2011 respectively.